The information available on, or through this website includes information provided by third parties (providers of information). The information provided is for the intent of raising prevention awareness regarding child abuse and neglect. Child Safeguarding Week is supported by subject matter experts volunteering their time and knowledge to make this week possible.
Child Safeguarding Week endeavours to ensure that the information on childsafeguardingweek.org.nz is accurate at the time of publishing, however:
- Neither Child Safeguarding Week, its volunteers or third parties, make any express or implied representations or warranties regarding the material and facilities contained or referred to in this site;
- Child Safeguarding Week, its volunteers or third parties, do not accept any liability, for any reason whatsoever, for any loss or damage which may arise in any way:
(a) out of the use of any of that material or facilities; or
(b) from errors in or omissions from that material or facilities; or
(c) from inaccuracy of any information obtained through use of this site.
- Child Safeguarding Week is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to, or referenced on this website. The inclusion of, or reference to any link to another website, or reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service, whether by trade name, trade mark, manufacture, or otherwise, does not constitute an endorsement, verification or recommendation by this site or Child Safeguarding Week volunteers or third parties.
- Child Safeguarding Week may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice.
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal or professional advice.